Accessibility Information & Quick Links
Skip to Main Content
Videos & Press
Local Restaurant Organizations
COSA Business Center
Business Resources provided by the City of San Antonio.
Free recycling program from the City of San Antonio that offers resources and interactive tools to help you find the most applicable program for your restaurant/business. Be rewarded for your efforts!
Food Licensing & Permits
- An overview of food licensing and permits; FAQs, Food Establishments, Food Safety, Mobile & Temporary, Resources, Inspection Scores, Certificate of Occupancy Requirements.
Sick & Safe Leave
- Sick and safe leave ordinance that requires employees in San Antonio to receive earned paid time off for use in the absence from work due to illness or injury, medical treatment or preventative care, domestic or sexual assault, and care of a family member.
COVID-19 San Antonio
- Information and resources related to employers and small business owners affected by COVID-19.
San Antonio Office of Sustainability
- Learn more about innovative programs that focus on energy efficiency, community and corporate sustainability, and sustainable transportation.
San Antonio UNESCO Creative City of Gastronomy
- Network with San Antonio Culinary members and help strengthen the city’s culinary legacy.
- An independent, non-profit organization committed to promoting San Antonio as a premier food and wine destination, while fostering community growth and enrichment within the city. A variety of events are hosted by Culinaria throughout the year to promote the culinary and beverage talent of San Antonio.
Texas Restaurant Association
- Promoting the growth of the local restaurant industry through networking, education and local advocacy. Find COVID-19 resources and guidance—Texas Restaurant Relief fund, Access to PPP Loans, Coronavirus Guidance Resources.
San Antonio Restaurant Association
- The San Antonio Chapter of Texas Restaurant Association.
San Antonio Food Bank Second Servings Program
Second Servings Program is a food rescue initiative collecting and distributing prepared food to the hungry residing in an emergency shelter. Prepared and perishable food is collected from your restaurant and inspected by Health District professionals prior to putting it in the hands of hungry people.
Haven for Hope
- Give, donate, or volunteer and help Haven for Hope provide for the basic needs, programs, and services to individuals and families who are experiencing homelessness.
Stephen's CARE Center
- A client-choice food pantry that provides food assistance including canned goods, dry goods, dairy products, meat, bread and pastries, and even fresh, organic produce from the St. Phocas Garden. If you’d like to help with food donations, you can shop and drop, cyber give, or donate/volunteer.
San Antonio Business Group on Health (SABGH)
- A coalition formed by Metro Health and The Health Collaborative to establish Healthy Vending Guidelines for the city of San Antonio and Worksite Wellness programs community-wide. Improve food vending options at your work site by implementing healthy vending guidelines using the free toolkit to guide you with a step-by-step process.
Tweets by PorVidaSA
Por Vida: A Better Choice "For Life"
San Antonio Metropolitan Health District
Riverview Towers, 111 Soledad
San Antonio, Texas 78205